Tuesday 16 June 2015

My First Shoot






8thFeb 2015  -instameet-


It so happens that on Feb the 8th Siegmund (he is and has been a photographer for a while now) gives me a heads up that there was an Insta-meet, and having purchased my Canon 600D the week before,I couldn't resist taking it out for a try.Well the controls were mind boggling to say the least, I was used to shooting with my XPeria Z which you literally just had to point and snap and now there was aperture,shutter speed and ISO that i had to deal with. Of course I would have taken the easy way out and turned camera to the Auto mode but no, I was a tad bit too ambitious.
Having juggled with the adjustments for quite a while, and also having missed quite a number of amazing moments I still did manage to take a few shots that I am proud of and here they are.
-architecture is music frozen in time-



-sometimes there angles that just need time to sink in-
-stand tall so that even in the darkest of days you can find the sunlight-
                         
-its all about height-

-the six-eighty hotels busks in the glory of the afternoon sun-
                       
-teleposta towers famous for the johnny walker advert that hangs from it-

     -this shot feels like it's straight out of a movie scene-

   -man down... just one of those daring poses people decide to pull off in the middle of the road-


                           -masks don't hide who we are they create who we are- 

For the video of my first shoot go to:    My first Shoot




No comments: