Tuesday 16 June 2015

Crowning love in the month of love



-21st Feb 2015-
February is the month of love. So how exactly does one crown love in the month of love? with a wedding of-course and it should definitely be followed by a honeymoon where its just him and her in paradise, lost in the bewilderment of love and irreplaceable happiness.......
Well lets not get carried away with the lovey dovey stuff here, rather lets see how my second shoot went and how well I froze those breath taking moments at Mr and Mrs Kaberias wedding(I know the groom. So no! I did not gate crush this wedding)
and with the kit lense which is a 18-55mm wide angle lense and a little more confidence with making adjustments on my camera, I began to tell a tale of a day all so special.
-I wouldn't have put it any better myself-

The first thing that caught my eye was this post cast on a wooden plaque that had a message that I wouldn't have put any better myself, indeed ...we are one. Then not far from the post was the beautiful wedding cake decorated with amazing African motifs and colours as well as a soft touch of flowers.

-the wedding cake-


Then there was the food and dessert of course. I will only post the dessert photo since my portions for the main course were .....ohhh well.... but don't blame me, the food was super amazing!


-the dessert... yummy!!!-
                               So after a hearty meal it was time to shake a leg, to feel the moment, to celebrate the most amazing of days.And by shake a leg I meant the couple and the rest of the crowd, I have two left feet so any time I am ever asked to dance I normally point at the camera and go like.... I'm taking photos.. Anyway lets see how the couple dazzled the crowd with their moves! 

 -she definitely had fun dancing-



- and he definitely also had fun pulling off his moves-


The ceremony carried on with more amazing moments, moments that the couple will cherish for a lifetime and to crown it all they cut their wedding cake and popped the champagne bottle and made a toast to a happily ever after.

-live, love, laugh-

And there you have it... Its a wrap and congratulations to Mr&Mrs Kaberia, may God bless your union abundantly.

       -Mr&Mrs Kaberia
       
And for the video go to:crowning love in the month of love 

No comments: